CCNA Training (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Course Outline
The course consists of five days of classroom-based training, including hands-on experience with Cisco networking products.
What will you learn
- Design, install and support business critical network switch, router and VLANs.
- Implementing, troubleshooing and supporting LAN/WAN networks.
- Investigate new network technologies to support IT infrastructure.
- Monitoring and fault finding to manage and resolve major IT incidents.
- Learn how to handle networking projects as well as providing user support.
- Manage Cisco Enterprise switching and routing network infrastructure.
- Gain a deep understanding about Cisco Networking concepts.